Pages

background

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Sumter County weekend

Whew...I have been busy. I guess that is the price one pays for being in such high demand.
First, we made an appearance at a book signing for the famous author Jacquelyn Cook - my great-grandmother.



After the book signing and lunch (I don't miss any meals) we visited another of my great-grandmothers. I played with my cousins Walker and Taylor (not pictured).
Walker is 54 weeks older than me. He is my main source of church clothing and a pretty fun guy.



I also crashed a 50-year old's birthday party Saturday night and, of course, went to church on Sunday.
Thankfully, no pictures were taken of the Sunday lunch incident, which we will not talk about.

It is a good thing Mommy and I had Monday off to rest and recuperate.

No comments: