Pages

background

Monday, December 22, 2008

Bueller....Bueller...anyone....




Perhaps we should have named him Ferris.

I don't know what's going on with him, but I had to pick him up early from daycare today because he was getting sick.
He seems perfectly fine now and couldn't be more happy playing and trying to get into the Christmas presents.
Of course, since he was sick today he can't go to daycare tomorrow.
I don't know if he is too young to start seeing the cause and effect relationship there, but let's hope so.

Of course, he might think that at home he gets to play with any one of our numerous visitors in the past week, especially since Aunt Jessica was here last week to take care of him and his mom when they were sick.
Oh well - its hard to be upset with him even though chasing him means a really bad attempt at photo-shopping.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHA . . . yeah I must admit I am starting to see the resemblance also:)