Pages

background

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Silly bands


Mac has discovered silly bands much to our chagrin. Some of his teachers have them so he had seen them. Then last night he found the silly bands attached to his cookie favor from Taylor's party.  (Doug was trying to open the bag with the cookie and Mac asked if he needed scissors) 

I usually don't let him take toys into school, but he wanted to show them to his teachers. I had bad luck with a Barbie skirt that went to school with me and never came back.(don't ask) 

I should have taken the hint though when we pulled up to school and he said "I not put silly bands in my cubby"  hopefully he listened to the teachers when they told him too.

1 comment:

Doug said...

Not only did he leave them in his cubby, he was given another silly band by one of his teachers.
I am *super* excited about this new obsession.