Pages

background

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mac is growing up

So this week Mac started shaving












Okay there obviously isn't a blade in there, but he does seem to be pretty serious about the shaving. His kit came with a small mirror that is propped in the corner of the bathtub and that's what he is staring into so intently.

He really is growing up because last week we registered for pre-K for next fall. He will still be at the same school, but they seem to do a great job of making it a big deal for the kids. For awhile now he has used pre-K as a synonym for being grown up.

Yesterday I was taking him to school and before we got to his room he hugged my leg and started to take off. I said wait I'm coming with you and he laughed and told me he was just joking. He said he was pretending to be a pre-K kid.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: