Pages

background

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Funny kid

This morning Mac was up at 6:45. He came in to tell me he had made up his bed and was getting dressed. He had on camouflage underwear and camouflage pants. He just needed to know what shirt went with them. I told him any shirt was fine and just skipped the fact that it's gonna be in the 90s today and there is no way he can wear pants out.
That reminded me of a few funny things I've been meaning to share.

Mac was helping set the table the other night and announced "mommy you can sit anywhere you want because I didn't drop any of the napkins on the floor"

And I actually heard Doug say the other day, "that's a lie buddy, you don't accidentally draw a smiley face on the back of your hand. While he waited for us to get ready for church, Mac entertained himself by coloring his fingernails and hands with a blue marker. We probably should have taken a picture but we were trying to hold it together and not laugh. He looked pretty funny and he clearly thought he was hilarious. Of course he also got marker all over the back of his shirt because he was hiding his hands.

Life does not get boring around here. :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: