Pages

background

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Additional update

I forgot to tell the story behind Mac's costume. We found out the afternoon before that he was supposed to dress up. Yes, that means we did happen to have a old gray beard at our house- more on that soon. Anyway we were trying to pick out a costume last night after church and Mac was not happy. He didn't want to wear the vest and bowtie that we had chosen. He looks at me with tears in his eyes and says "I won't look like 100 years. I'll just look CUTE!" Doug and I lost it. He was so sincerely worried about looking cute. Luckily we had the beard to add to it.
At school this morning everyone had a fit over his costume. He is such a ham, he loves every second of it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Mac cracks me up. Too bad he's cute, even as a 100 yr old!