Pages

background

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Trick or Treat!
We visited a few houses in our neighborhood tonight and also gave out a little candy of our own.  It was a nice amount of halloween.  We don't have a ton of candy that we have to eat and he didn't get completely worn out walking around.
Here is a few pictures from the highlight reel.


 "Trick or Treat!"
 Being a fireman is serious business.
Check out the Loot!

The real surprise of the day happened while we were getting ready for church this morning.  After breakfast Doug went to get in the shower and Mac asked if he could play for a few minutes before bathtime so I went to dry my hair.  Five to ten minutes later I noticed that things were a little too quiet.  I went to check on Mac and found him putting diapers from a new box into his diaper drawer.  A very constructive project he was working on, just that he was bottomless.  I asked what he was doing and he said he had pooped in the potty. Apparently he decided that he needed to go and so he went.  He even took off his pull-up and put it in the trash and when he went to get a clean one he decided to restock the drawer for me.  Luckily I got to him before he reached the point of dumping his potty into the toilet which might have been disastrous.  I told him that I was very proud of him, but next time to tell me so I could help him.  Thats what mom's are for right?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We had a fireman come to our door last night too except he was also a male entertainment dancer. Apparently his dad thought it would be cute to put dollar bills coming out of his diaper! Awkward humor to say the least!