Pages

background

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Daddy's big helper

If you've ever been to our house and out on our deck, I'm sorry.
I knew it wasn't in the best condition, but I had no idea how bad it was.

Back in April I bought some Trex decking that was on a huge sale at work.
I just got around to removing the old deck. There's still a little more to do before I can install the new stuff, but we're making progress (finally).

This was one of the times I'm glad I have a truck and glad Mac has one.
I cut pieces small enough to fit his truck and it cut down on how much I had to carry around to my truck.
It also went faster because we took the "governor" off the truck and it is a lot faster now.

All loaded up.
 
The kid has an arm.

Staying hydrated...with Daddy's water.
All done
 Mac even rode with me to the landfill and helped unload all of the lumber. 

1 comment:

Lolly said...

That is so adorable! He's just too cute for words!