Pages

background

Sunday, July 24, 2011

New plan

So I know we haven't been fantastic about doing posts, especially lately, so I have a new plan.  While we will still do regular posts when able I'm thinking of also doing some that are just short comments probably without pictures.  Somewhat akin to a twitter feed, but I don't tweet and I know most of our "readers" don't either.  Hopefully this will encourage us to post more frequently and also do a better job of documenting some of the hilarious things that our children do and say.  (Hopefully you will also think they are funny even though I'm sure something will be lost when taken out of context)

Here are some examples of what I'm thinking...feel free to voice any comments or suggestions.

True to form, Mac didn't tell us anything about what he learned at church today.  However, 
during lunch he was listing his cousins and included Paul and Barnabas so that might be a clue.


Mac had a sandwich shaped like bear for lunch today.  He usually prefers his 
sandwiches cut dragonal, which is very similar to diagonal.


My goal is that we can share more of everyday life with our family that can't be here every day.  Mac is constantly cracking us up with something, or alternately driving us crazy.  We wouldn't want yall to miss any of that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new plan. Great idea. Nana

Lolly said...

Great idea!