Pages

background

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Laundry

Looks like I haven't done laundry in a long time, right? Nope. This is just the piles of baby clothes we've been given. I started getting everything out to wash yesterday, it took an hour at least to take all the tags off. This is three full loads of laundry---just baby clothes. Of course we did get a box of hand-me-downs from Cousin Walker, but this is still an exorbatent amount of clothes. Doug says he'll never be able to wear all these and he's probably right.

3 comments:

S-G said...

You will be surprised at how much the kid can wear. Genevieve had over 30 0-3 month onesies and she wore them all. Some days you might go through 3 outfits. I can't wait to meet you little guy. We will be praying for you in the home stretch.

Bobbie said...

Granddaddy John and I are very excited about the baby.
Do not worry about too many outfits you will use many of them and wish you had more.
Lots of love to all of you

Grandma McF said...

Grandma Great is anxious to see all the nice clothes Baby Mac has. I like the tummy photo, you're growing along with Baby Mac. That's good. I too would wish for "early". Uncle Fred was 2 weeks late and they were the longest two weeks of my life....and 9 lbs 1/2 oz. was just as heavy to carry around in my arms!